In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is among the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.