Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The primary reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof personally before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.