In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.