Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main function of the roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.