In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The main reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.