In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary function of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.