In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.