Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.