Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.