Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary intent behind the roof would be to shelter your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate your roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.