In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The pace at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. In addition, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated roofing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.