In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is very important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of concrete roof tiles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.