Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal reason for your homes roof would be to shelter your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to look at the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.