Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The principal function of your roof is to shelter you and the family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.