Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Southlake and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal function of your roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.