In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary intent behind the roof is usually to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to examine your roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.