In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Southlake roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check your homes roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.