Looking for a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Southlake and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate your roof directly before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.