In Need of a Southlake Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Southlake area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Southlake roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Southlake and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Southlake. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Southlake
Southlake is a city located predominantly in Tarrant County with minor areas extending into Denton County in the U.S. state of Texas. Southlake is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 26,575. Southlake is known for public schools, Southlake Town Square, its wealth, Gateway Church and Carroll High School’s 8-time state champion Football and Men’s Swim & Dive team. In 2018, data from the American Community Survey revealed that Southlake was the 4th wealthiest city in the United States, based on the median household income of $245,432 and its 2.5% poverty rate.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check your roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Southlake, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.