In Need of a Seagoville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Seagoville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Seagoville roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Seagoville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning company in Seagoville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Seagoville
Seagoville (/ˈsiːɡoʊvɪl/ SEE-goh-vil) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. A small portion of Seagoville extends into Kaufman County. The population was 14,835 at the 2010 census. The city is located along U.S. Highway 175, 10 miles (16 km) from downtown Mesquite.
Seagoville was originally called Seago, and under the latter name was laid out in 1876 by T. K. Seago (1836–1904), and named for him. The United States Post Office changed the town’s name to “Seagoville” in 1910 to prevent confusion with another city in Texas called Sego.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Seagoville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.