Looking for a Seagoville Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Seagoville area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Seagoville roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Seagoville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Seagoville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Additionally, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Seagoville
Seagoville (/ˈsiːɡoʊvɪl/ SEE-goh-vil) is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States, and a suburb of Dallas. A small portion of Seagoville extends into Kaufman County. The population was 14,835 at the 2010 census. The city is located along U.S. Highway 175, 10 miles (16 km) from downtown Mesquite.
Seagoville was originally called Seago, and under the latter name was laid out in 1876 by T. K. Seago (1836–1904), and named for him. The United States Post Office changed the town’s name to “Seagoville” in 1910 to prevent confusion with another city in Texas called Sego.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to your property to examine your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Seagoville, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.