In Need of a Sachse Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Sachse area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Sachse roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Sachse and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Sachse. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Sachse
Sachse (/ˈsæksi/ SAK-see) is a city in Collin and Dallas counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is part of the DFW Metroplex. A northeastern suburb of Dallas, the city population was 20,329, as of the 2010 census with an estimated population of around 25,000 people today. Sachse is located off Texas State Highway 78 and is approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) north of the President George Bush Turnpike (Texas State Highway 190) and Firewheel Town Center.
Sachse was founded by William Sachse, a European immigrant from Herford, Prussia (included modern-day Germany, and parts of Poland and Eastern Europe), in 1845. Purchasing 640 acres (2.6 km2) from Collin County, Sachse erected the first cotton mills and gins in the county. After Sachse gave 100 feet of frontage through all of his holdings to the railroad in 1886, the railroad built a depot on the frontage and named the town Sachse. Since the depot was labeled ‘Saxie’, many old legal documents referred to the city as ‘Saxie’. The flaw was later corrected. The word Sachse comes from the German word for Saxon.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary reason for the roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to create a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your homes roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Sachse, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.