In Need of a Sachse Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Sachse area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Sachse roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Sachse and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Sachse. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Sachse
Sachse (/ˈsæksi/ SAK-see) is a city in Collin and Dallas counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is part of the DFW Metroplex. A northeastern suburb of Dallas, the city population was 20,329, as of the 2010 census with an estimated population of around 25,000 people today. Sachse is located off Texas State Highway 78 and is approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) north of the President George Bush Turnpike (Texas State Highway 190) and Firewheel Town Center.
Sachse was founded by William Sachse, a European immigrant from Herford, Prussia (included modern-day Germany, and parts of Poland and Eastern Europe), in 1845. Purchasing 640 acres (2.6 km2) from Collin County, Sachse erected the first cotton mills and gins in the county. After Sachse gave 100 feet of frontage through all of his holdings to the railroad in 1886, the railroad built a depot on the frontage and named the town Sachse. Since the depot was labeled ‘Saxie’, many old legal documents referred to the city as ‘Saxie’. The flaw was later corrected. The word Sachse comes from the German word for Saxon.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary function of the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Sachse, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.