Looking for a Sachse Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Sachse area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Sachse roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Sachse and surrounding areas.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Sachse. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Sachse
Sachse (/ˈsæksi/ SAK-see) is a city in Collin and Dallas counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is part of the DFW Metroplex. A northeastern suburb of Dallas, the city population was 20,329, as of the 2010 census with an estimated population of around 25,000 people today. Sachse is located off Texas State Highway 78 and is approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) north of the President George Bush Turnpike (Texas State Highway 190) and Firewheel Town Center.
Sachse was founded by William Sachse, a European immigrant from Herford, Prussia (included modern-day Germany, and parts of Poland and Eastern Europe), in 1845. Purchasing 640 acres (2.6 km2) from Collin County, Sachse erected the first cotton mills and gins in the county. After Sachse gave 100 feet of frontage through all of his holdings to the railroad in 1886, the railroad built a depot on the frontage and named the town Sachse. Since the depot was labeled ‘Saxie’, many old legal documents referred to the city as ‘Saxie’. The flaw was later corrected. The word Sachse comes from the German word for Saxon.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Sachse, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.