In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.