Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is to shelter both you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like build a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.