Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the elements. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.