Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.