Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to examine the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.