Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main reason for your homes roof is to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.