Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your homes roof in person before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.