Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key function of the roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof waterproofing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.