In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to check your roof personally before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.