In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.