Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof would be to shelter your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.