Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary function of your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.