In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The primary reason for your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to evaluate your roof personally before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.