Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof personally before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.