Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind your roof is usually to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.