Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main reason for the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your home. Employing a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.