Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is essential.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to examine the roof personally before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.