In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most important part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main purpose of the roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like produce a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.