In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.