Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The principal purpose of your roof is to shelter both you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof directly before providing you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has a fantastic reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.