In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unpleasant algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Take a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.