Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is always to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.