In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unappealing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your roof directly before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.