In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Roanoke and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The main reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to examine your roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing contractor that has a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.