Looking for a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Roanoke roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Roanoke and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Also, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The principal function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.