In Need of a Roanoke Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Roanoke area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Roanoke roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Roanoke and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Roanoke. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Roanoke
Roanoke is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States and part of the Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex. The population was 9,300 at the 2017 census estimate. A small part of the city extends into Tarrant.
The main east-west road through town, State Highway 114 Business, is named “Byron Nelson Boulevard” in honor of the golfer who resided in the community. Roanoke is home to many restaurants, as well as a hotel that bank robbers Bonnie and Clyde resided in during the 1930s.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
The key purpose of the roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years ahead. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Roanoke, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.